Número de pessoas que se perderam por aqui:

14 de out. de 2012

Strong

Depois de um bom longo tempo de hiato, eis-me de volta. Às vezes a vontade de ser forte não existe, mas se força...por quê?





You want me to be strong
But I want this moment for weak
When I feel I need no brakes
No need to justify my coward actions
Hiding under the sheets
Couting the days till I decide to uncover my wounds

They need me to be active
Even though I wish I was less powerful
I wish I was more slow and more creative
Believing there's nothing specific for me in the end
I'm the one who needs to search for it
Even if there's nothing as planned at all

You wish I were strong
As long as I woke up and walked alongside you
Listening to your weaknesses
Since you can be weaker than me
There can't be these times for relaying sadness
Either we both be up or both down the ground

Am I strong enough to get up and go?
Or am I just one particle dying slowly in this world?
Just because I cry and  don't disguise my wept eyes for you?
Why don't you just take this false righteousness off of you
And come with me as we reveal un-joy at its fullest?
Or do you think we are going to be happy all the time?

3 comentários:

  1. Porque só nos resta essa alternativa, ou somos fortes, ou somos engolidos pela vida...

    Obrigada pela sua visita e seu comentário!

    Beijocas

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Gracias por passar aqui e responder-me, Lady in Gray.

      Excluir
    2. Por nada! Seu blog já está na minha lista!

      Beijocas

      Excluir